Terms & Conditions
Vinegrowers Ltd understands the importance of your personal information. This page explains how we undertake to maintain the privacy of this information.
This policy concerns the privacy of personal information as defined in the National Privacy Principles of the Australian Privacy Act 1988. While this legislation classifies Vinegrowers Ltd as exempt from its requirements, nevertheless we seek to implement these principles with regard to any personal information that is:
- submitted through our websites,
- supplied in emails and other correspondence, or
- stored in our contact database.
we only collect information that is necessary to contact you or to undertake our activities.
Where possible, we provide options that limit the amount of information you need to supply…
- if you make donations or payments via our websites, your credit card details are not stored by us;
- if you wish to make anonymous donations or payments, you can make EFT transfers.
Disclosure of information:
We will never disclose your personal information to third parties, except for the following circumstances:
- When we have a reasonable need to do so, in accordance with our activities, and have your express permission.
- Contact details (no financial details) may be provided to our publisher, Matthias Media (GoThereFor), only when you choose to do so by opting in on our forms;
- When we have a legal obligation to do so.
In particular, we will never sell your personal information.
Quality of information:
we will generally only maintain your personal information if you advise us of changes, or if communication with you fails (in which case we may contact you for updated details).
Security of information:
we implement physical and electronic measures to secure any personal information we hold. These measures include…
- locating the servers for our websites, email, and contact database in secure data centres
- protecting with SSL encryption all public web pages where people supply and access personal information
- protecting with SSL encryption all staff access to the our websites, emails, and contact database
- authenticating all staff access with passwords or digital certificates
Access to information:
On request, we will provide you with a copy of any personal information we hold about you – please contact us. We will supply this information to you, provided your identity and location can be verified, the request is reasonable, and we are able to supply the information (eg, it may be that supplying the information would compromise the privacy of another person, or be unlawful). We will attempt to respond to such requests in a timely fashion, either by supplying the information or by giving you a reason for not doing so.
Correction of information:
If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, please supply the correct details – please contact us. We will attempt to update your personal information in a timely fashion.
Payments & Donations
The donations you provide are final and refunds will not be offered, however if you have any queries please contact us at [email protected].
Once payment has been made your donation will be processed and a receipt will be issued shortly after and sent to the nominated email address.