The Vine Project Online Coach
A tool to guide pastors through each step of the change process.
The Vine Project Online Coach is an online leaders’ course to equip you in leading disciple-making culture change in your unique context. Since the release of The Vine Project book in 2016 the ministry of Vinegrowers has been privileged to coach more than 20 churches. We’ve also had contact with hundreds of others engaging in The Vine Project around the world. Though we believe there is no substitute for personalized one-to-one coaching, we know it’s not practical for all pastors. So, we’re building a tool to share our insights with more pastors and help bring about this disciple-making culture you long for in your ministry.
The Online Coach will help you:
- Communicate The Vine Project to your church governance.
- Achieve short-term wins, build momentum and take the whole church with you as you progress through The Vine Project.
- Minimise your preparation time for every meeting, activity and phase. We’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
- Refine and implement your plans over time.
- ‘What we’ve learned’ – video, audio, and written coaching tips throughout the activities and phases
- Real-world stories
- Project management tools and templates so you can:
- keep track of what you’ve learned and
- design appropriate disciple-making pathways.
- ‘Ask TVP coach’ and pastors forum
- Leader and congregational surveys
- For each activity and phase, we will align the relevant video, podcast or template from our library.
Register your interest
We’re building the online coach now. Both ‘How to get started with The Vine Project’ and ‘Phase 1: Clarify Convictions’ will be ready in June. The full course is expected to be ready by September.
Register your interest and we will let you know when the course is ready to use. If you are planning to start before then, click on ‘The Getting Started’ tab in our Resource Library.