The Vine Project Coaching
Growing leaders who shape their ministry culture around disciple-making
Why engage in The Vine Project Coaching?
- Leading culture change can be complex and challenging. Coaching maximises your potential for leading and implementing the change
- We stand outside the culture in which you are immersed, providing an alternate perspective. Our rich experience of working with and learning from hundreds of churches is synthesised to support you in your context.
- Coaching represents a small financial investment to help you lead your people, under God, to bring about the disciple-making culture you yearn for.
What are the aims of the coaching?
It’s more than just warm encouragement in your ministry. It’s a robust, accountable, and structured coaching process designed to grow and equip you in leading change well. Our aim is to:
- Help you prepare for and debrief each Vine Project team meeting and Phase
- Help you set the right goals for you and evaluate your progress towards them
- Equip you to lead your people through the roadblocks to culture change
- Equip you to implement and sustain a healthy disciple-making culture.
Colin Marshall is the Director of Vinegrowers and with Tony Payne has written The Vine Project and The Trellis and the Vine. He has also written Growth Groups: a training course on how to lead small groups and Passing the Baton: A Handbook for Ministry Apprenticeship.
Col has spent 40 years in pastoral and student ministry in Sydney and co-founded The Ministry Training Strategy, which he led for 15 years. As a ministry coach, Col brings decades of experience in training and coaching pastors and ministry leaders, including the past five years using The Vine Project approach.
Craig is our Coaching Director. He has extensive experience developing people, leading teams, and shaping culture. In Vinegrowers Craig brings together his background as a player and coach in professional sport, a deep passion for disciple-making, and strong gifts in coaching, teaching, and leadership. In recent years, Craig has worked alongside pastors to help them bring about disciple-making culture change in their churches.
You can read some of Craig’s blogs at The Vine Project Library.
Coaching Options and Fees
Special introductory pricing^
$1250AUD (Ex. GST)
Four (4) 90 minute coaching sessions
over a 12 month period.
10 Sessions Recommended
$3000AUD (Ex. GST)
Ten (10) 90 minute coaching sessions
over a 12 month period.
Develop a customised package to meet the needs of your organisation.
^ Introductory pricing valid until 31 December 2016. Pricing subject to change based on exchange rates at the discretion of Vinegrowers.